In Southwestern Denver there is 1 residential Fiber provider covering 82.07% of the neighborhood. The average home can get speeds up to 899 Mbps. Note that we may have a financial relationship with some of the providers below. This does not influence rankings, and helps us provide high-quality detailed information for free.
Fiber Internet Service Provider in Southwestern Denver
To avoid wasting your time, providers with less than 1% coverage in Southwestern Denver are not shown.
Southwestern Denver Satellite TV & Internet Providers
Not sure whether to choose Dish or DIRECTV? For most people most of the time we recommend DISH. But click here to learn more.
HughesNet Satellite Internet
Where in Southwestern Denver is fiber internet available?
Fiber Internet Availability Key
Fiber is available in 82.07% of Southwestern Denver. Areas in green have fiber internet service, where areas in yellow or red may not. The most widely available provider is Centurylink. Call one of the companies with service in Southwestern Denver above to see who has service at your home.
How fast is fiber internet in Southwestern Denver?
The map below shows maximum fiber internet speeds by area in Southwestern Denver.
Fiber Internet Speed Key
The average Southwestern Denver home can get up to 899 Mbps on their fiber internet plan. The fastest fiber download speed in the neighborhood is 940 Mbps, which 78.05% of residents can get. Some homes and apartments do not have access to these speeds. On the slower end, for example, less than 1% of homes can only purchase plans up to 12 Mbps. See the internet provider details below for info about their speed and coverage in Southwestern Denver.
Fiber internet speeds tend to be faster in the west parts of Southwestern Denver, and slower in the southwest areas of the neighborhood.
Is fiber the fastest internet I can get in Southwestern Denver?
The fastest internet for you may vary based on where in Southwestern Denver you live. In general, fixed wireless competes most often with fiber in the neighborhood.
- Fiber is the fastest internet type for less than 1% of Southwestern Denver homes.
- Cable is fastest for 28.50% of the neighborhood.
- DSL is fastest for less than 1%.
- Fixed wireless is fastest for 71.21%.
- Satellite internet may be the only option for less than 1% of Southwestern Denver homes.
Fiber Providers in Depth
Below you'll find which TV and internet providers offer service in Southwestern Denver, along with details on where in Southwestern Denver and at what speeds.
Centurylink Fiber in Southwestern Denver, Denver, CO
Centurylink fiber coverage
About 82.07%, or 95,097 people, have Centurylink fiber internet available to them in the neighborhood. The company covers the entire Southwestern Denver area. Centurylink is one of the largest internet service providers internet service providers in the US, with internet service available in much of Southwestern Denver.
Centurylink fiber download speeds
Centurylink is above average when comparing download speeds to all other internet providers in Southwestern Denver. Versus other fiber providers in the area, Centurylink fiber is the fastest. There are 8 different maximum speeds throughout Southwestern Denver. The fastest plan anyone in Southwestern Denver can order from Centurylink goes up to 940 Mbps, the slowest package only goes up to 12 Mbps, and the neighborhood-wide average maximum speed for Southwestern Denver customers is up to 899 Mbps.
Show all download speeds
- 95.1% up to 940.0 Mbps
- 0.6% up to 150.0 Mbps
- 0.8% up to 140.0 Mbps
- 2.8% up to 100.0 Mbps
- 0.3% up to 40.0 Mbps
- 0.1% up to 20.0 Mbps
- 0.1% up to 15.0 Mbps
- 0.3% up to 12.0 Mbps
Centurylink fiber upload speeds
In Southwestern Denver download speeds tend to be than upload speeds for Centurylink fiber. Compared to other ISPs, Centurylink is above average where upload speeds are concerned, and the fastest compared to other Southwestern Denver fiber providers. Centurylink offers 8 different upload speeds across the neighborhood, so your internet plan's upload speed may vary by neighborhood. The fastest upload speed available to anyone from this ISP in Southwestern Denver is up to 940 Mbps. Some customers have slower plan choices, which only go up to 0.64 Mbps. On average, Centurylink customers can get speeds up to 896 Mbps.
Show all upload speeds
- 95.1% up to 940.0 Mbps
- 0.8% up to 100.0 Mbps
- 1.9% up to 50.0 Mbps
- 1.5% up to 20.0 Mbps
- 0.1% up to 10.0 Mbps
- 0.2% up to 5.0 Mbps
- 0.3% up to 0.9 Mbps
- 0.1% up to 0.6 Mbps
Southwestern Denver Fiber by Area
This information is most helpful to those looking for homes or considering moving to Southwestern Denver or any of the areas nearby.
How does fiber internet in Southwestern Denver compare to the rest of Denver?
Fiber internet speeds in Southwestern Denver are comparable versus the average speeds in Denver: 1,000 Mbps in Denver versus 899 Mbps in the neighborhood. The city has less fiber availability compared to the neighborhood. Average fiber coverage in Denver is 98.74% versus 82.07% in Southwestern Denver.
What zip codes have fiber internet?
Fiber internet coverage varies by zip code and neighborhood. Some examples in or around Southwestern Denver are shown below. You can enter any zip code here to see TV and internet providers by zip code.
What does fiber internet look like in other neighborhoods?
Below are neighborhoods nearby and with similar populations. This comparison can be useful if living somewhere with fast internet is important to you.
- Lasley, Lakewood, CO: less fiber coverage, slower speeds
- South Alameda, Lakewood, CO: more fiber coverage, slower speeds
- Baker, Denver, CO: more fiber coverage, faster speeds
- North Alameda, Lakewood, CO: more fiber coverage, faster speeds
- Washington Park, Denver, CO: more fiber coverage, faster speeds
- University, Denver, CO: more fiber coverage, faster speeds
- Kendrick Lake, Lakewood, CO: less fiber coverage, slower speeds
- Central West Denver, Denver, CO: more fiber coverage, faster speeds
- Alamo Placita, Denver, CO: more fiber coverage, faster speeds
- Bear Creek, Lakewood, CO: less fiber coverage, slower speeds
Neighborhoods with Similar Populations
- Van Nuys, Los Angeles, CA: less fiber coverage, faster speeds
- Fort Green, Brooklyn, NY: more fiber coverage, faster speeds
- Northland, Columbus, OH: less fiber coverage, faster speeds
- South Mountain, Phoenix, AZ: less fiber coverage, slower speeds
- Westlake, Los Angeles, CA: less fiber coverage, faster speeds
- North Scottsdale, Scottsdale, AZ: less fiber coverage, faster speeds
- Southwest, Los Angeles, CA: less fiber coverage, faster speeds
- Sugarland, Houston, TX: less fiber coverage, faster speeds
- Southeastern Denver, Denver, CO: less fiber coverage, slower speeds
- Anacostia, Washington, DC: more fiber coverage, faster speeds