In Southeastern Denver there is 1 residential Fiber provider covering 65.11% of the neighborhood. The average home can get speeds up to 880 Mbps. Note that we may have a financial relationship with some of the providers below. This does not influence rankings, and helps us provide high-quality detailed information for free.
Fiber Internet Service Provider in Southeastern Denver
To avoid wasting your time, providers with less than 1% coverage in Southeastern Denver are not shown.
Southeastern Denver Satellite TV & Internet Providers
Not sure whether to choose Dish or DIRECTV? For most people most of the time we recommend DISH. But click here to learn more.
HughesNet Satellite Internet
Where in Southeastern Denver is fiber internet available?
Fiber Internet Availability Key
Fiber is available in 65.11% of Southeastern Denver. Areas in green have fiber internet service, where areas in yellow or red may not. The most widely available provider is Centurylink. Call one of the companies with service in Southeastern Denver above to see who has service at your home.
How fast is fiber internet in Southeastern Denver?
The map below shows maximum fiber internet speeds by area in Southeastern Denver.
Fiber Internet Speed Key
The average Southeastern Denver home can get up to 880 Mbps on their fiber internet plan. The fastest fiber download speed in the neighborhood is 1,000 Mbps, which less than 1% of residents can get. Some homes and apartments do not have access to these speeds. On the slower end, for example, less than 1% of homes can only purchase plans up to 30 Mbps. See the internet provider details below for info about their speed and coverage in Southeastern Denver.
Fiber internet speeds tend to be faster in the southwest parts of Southeastern Denver, and slower in the east areas of the neighborhood.
Is fiber the fastest internet I can get in Southeastern Denver?
The fastest internet for you may vary based on where in Southeastern Denver you live. In general, fixed wireless competes most often with fiber in the neighborhood.
- Fiber is the fastest internet type for less than 1% of Southeastern Denver homes.
- Cable is fastest for 19.03% of the neighborhood.
- DSL is fastest for less than 1%.
- Fixed wireless is fastest for 80.47%.
- Satellite internet may be the only option for less than 1% of Southeastern Denver homes.
Fiber Providers in Depth
Below you'll find which TV and internet providers offer service in Southeastern Denver, along with details on where in Southeastern Denver and at what speeds.
Centurylink Fiber in Southeastern Denver, Denver, CO
Centurylink fiber coverage
About 65.03%, or 74,921 people, have Centurylink fiber internet available to them in the neighborhood. The company covers the entire Southeastern Denver area. Centurylink is one of the largest internet service providers internet service providers in the US, with internet service available in much of Southeastern Denver.
Centurylink fiber download speeds
Centurylink is above average when comparing download speeds to all other internet providers in Southeastern Denver. Versus other fiber providers in the area, Centurylink fiber is above average. There are 4 different maximum speeds throughout Southeastern Denver. The fastest plan anyone in Southeastern Denver can order from Centurylink goes up to 940 Mbps, the slowest package only goes up to 40 Mbps, and the neighborhood-wide average maximum speed for Southeastern Denver customers is up to 881 Mbps.
Show all download speeds
- 93.0% up to 940.0 Mbps
- 1.9% up to 150.0 Mbps
- 2.4% up to 100.0 Mbps
- 2.7% up to 40.0 Mbps
Centurylink fiber upload speeds
In Southeastern Denver download speeds tend to be than upload speeds for Centurylink fiber. Compared to other ISPs, Centurylink is above average where upload speeds are concerned, and above average compared to other Southeastern Denver fiber providers. Centurylink offers 6 different upload speeds across the neighborhood, so your internet plan's upload speed may vary by neighborhood. The fastest upload speed available to anyone from this ISP in Southeastern Denver is up to 940 Mbps. Some customers have slower plan choices, which only go up to 5.0 Mbps. On average, Centurylink customers can get speeds up to 876 Mbps.
Show all upload speeds
- 93.0% up to 940.0 Mbps
- 1.4% up to 100.0 Mbps
- 0.1% up to 50.0 Mbps
- 1.9% up to 20.0 Mbps
- 1.0% up to 10.0 Mbps
- 2.7% up to 5.0 Mbps
Southeastern Denver Fiber by Area
This information is most helpful to those looking for homes or considering moving to Southeastern Denver or any of the areas nearby.
How does fiber internet in Southeastern Denver compare to the rest of Denver?
Fiber internet speeds in Southeastern Denver are comparable versus the average speeds in Denver: 1,000 Mbps in Denver versus 880 Mbps in the neighborhood. The city has far less fiber availability compared to the neighborhood. Average fiber coverage in Denver is 98.74% versus 65.11% in Southeastern Denver.
What zip codes have fiber internet?
Fiber internet coverage varies by zip code and neighborhood. Some examples in or around Southeastern Denver are shown below. You can enter any zip code here to see TV and internet providers by zip code.
What does fiber internet look like in other neighborhoods?
Below are neighborhoods nearby and with similar populations. This comparison can be useful if living somewhere with fast internet is important to you.
- Dayton Triangle, Aurora, CO: less fiber coverage, faster speeds
- University, Denver, CO: more fiber coverage, faster speeds
- Village East, Aurora, CO: less fiber coverage, slower speeds
- Cherry Creek, Denver, CO: more fiber coverage, faster speeds
- Washington Park, Denver, CO: more fiber coverage, faster speeds
- East Ridge-Ptarmigan Park, Aurora, CO: less fiber coverage, slower speeds
- Dam East-West, Aurora, CO: less fiber coverage, slower speeds
- Expo Park, Aurora, CO: more fiber coverage, slower speeds
- Central East Denver, Denver, CO: more fiber coverage, faster speeds
- Sunny Vale, Aurora, CO: more fiber coverage, faster speeds
Neighborhoods with Similar Populations
- Sugarland, Houston, TX: less fiber coverage, faster speeds
- Southwest, Los Angeles, CA: less fiber coverage, faster speeds
- North Scottsdale, Scottsdale, AZ: more fiber coverage, faster speeds
- South Mountain, Phoenix, AZ: less fiber coverage, slower speeds
- Northland, Columbus, OH: less fiber coverage, faster speeds
- Southwestern Denver, Denver, CO: more fiber coverage, faster speeds
- Jackson Heights, East Elmhurst, NY: more fiber coverage, faster speeds
- Van Nuys, Los Angeles, CA: less fiber coverage, faster speeds
- Fort Green, Brooklyn, NY: more fiber coverage, faster speeds
- Roosevelt, Fresno, CA: less fiber coverage, faster speeds