In Southeast Dallas there is 1 residential Fiber provider covering 72.63% of the neighborhood. The average home can get speeds up to 1,000 Mbps. Note that we may have a financial relationship with some of the providers below. This does not influence rankings, and helps us provide high-quality detailed information for free.
Fiber Internet Service Provider in Southeast Dallas
To avoid wasting your time, providers with less than 1% coverage in Southeast Dallas are not shown.
Southeast Dallas Satellite TV & Internet Providers
Not sure whether to choose Dish or DIRECTV? For most people most of the time we recommend DISH. But click here to learn more.
HughesNet Satellite Internet
Where in Southeast Dallas is fiber internet available?
Fiber Internet Availability Key
Fiber is available in 72.63% of Southeast Dallas. Areas in green have fiber internet service, where areas in yellow or red may not. The most widely available provider is AT&T. Call one of the companies with service in Southeast Dallas above to see who has service at your home.
How fast is fiber internet in Southeast Dallas?
The map below shows maximum fiber internet speeds by area in Southeast Dallas.
Fiber Internet Speed Key
The average Southeast Dallas home can get up to 1,000 Mbps on their fiber internet plan. The fastest fiber download speed in the neighborhood is 1,000 Mbps, which 72.63% of residents can get.
Is fiber the fastest internet I can get in Southeast Dallas?
The fastest internet for you may vary based on where in Southeast Dallas you live. In general, cable competes most often with fiber in the neighborhood.
- Fiber is the fastest internet type for 72.63% of Southeast Dallas homes.
- Cable is fastest for 26.97% of the neighborhood.
- DSL is fastest for less than 1%.
- Fixed wireless is fastest for less than 1%.
- Satellite internet may be the only option for less than 1% of Southeast Dallas homes.
Fiber Providers in Depth
Below you'll find which TV and internet providers offer service in Southeast Dallas, along with details on where in Southeast Dallas and at what speeds.
AT&T Fiber in Southeast Dallas, Dallas, TX
AT&T fiber coverage
About 72.63%, or 98,605 people, have AT&T fiber internet available to them in the neighborhood. The company covers the entire Southeast Dallas area. AT&T is one of the largest internet service providers internet service providers in the US, with internet service available in much of Southeast Dallas.
AT&T fiber download speeds
AT&T is the fastest when comparing download speeds to all other internet providers in Southeast Dallas. Versus other fiber providers in the area, AT&T fiber is the fastest. There are no different maximum speeds throughout Southeast Dallas. The fastest plan anyone in Southeast Dallas can order from AT&T goes up to 1,000 Mbps, and all Southeast Dallas customers can get this speed.
Show all download speeds
- 100.0% up to 1,000.0 Mbps
AT&T fiber upload speeds
In Southeast Dallas download speeds tend to be than upload speeds for AT&T fiber. Compared to other ISPs, AT&T is the fastest where upload speeds are concerned, and the fastest compared to other Southeast Dallas fiber providers. AT&T offers no different upload speeds across the neighborhood. The fastest upload speed available to anyone from this ISP in Southeast Dallas is up to 1,000 Mbps, which is available to everyone covered.
Show all upload speeds
- 100.0% up to 1,000.0 Mbps
Southeast Dallas Fiber by Area
This information is most helpful to those looking for homes or considering moving to Southeast Dallas or any of the areas nearby.
How does fiber internet in Southeast Dallas compare to the rest of Dallas?
Fiber internet speeds in Southeast Dallas are comparable versus the average speeds in Dallas: 940 Mbps in Dallas versus 1,000 Mbps in the neighborhood. The city has far less fiber availability compared to the neighborhood. Average fiber coverage in Dallas is 99.92% versus 72.63% in Southeast Dallas.
What zip codes have fiber internet?
Fiber internet coverage varies by zip code and neighborhood. Some examples in or around Southeast Dallas are shown below. You can enter any zip code here to see TV and internet providers by zip code.
What does fiber internet look like in other neighborhoods?
Below are neighborhoods nearby and with similar populations. This comparison can be useful if living somewhere with fast internet is important to you.
- Urbandale-Parkdale, Dallas, TX: more fiber coverage, similar speeds
- South Boulevard Park Row, Dallas, TX: less fiber coverage, similar speeds
- Cedar Crest, Dallas, TX: more fiber coverage, similar speeds
- South Dallas Fair Park, Dallas, TX: more fiber coverage, similar speeds
- Farmers Market District, Dallas, TX: less fiber coverage, similar speeds
- Northeast Dallas-White Rock, Dallas, TX: more fiber coverage, similar speeds
- M Streets, Dallas, TX: more fiber coverage, similar speeds
- New West, Garland, TX: more fiber coverage, slower speeds
- Oak Cliff, Dallas, TX: more fiber coverage, similar speeds
- Oak Lawn, Dallas, TX: less fiber coverage, similar speeds
Neighborhoods with Similar Populations
- North Hollywood, Los Angeles, CA: less fiber coverage, slower speeds
- West Houston, Houston, TX: less fiber coverage, similar speeds
- Camelback East, Phoenix, AZ: less fiber coverage, slower speeds
- Canarsie, Brooklyn, NY: more fiber coverage, slower speeds
- Harlem, New York, NY: more fiber coverage, slower speeds
- East Side, El Paso, TX: less fiber coverage, slower speeds
- Borough Park, Brooklyn, NY: more fiber coverage, slower speeds
- Pasadina, Houston, TX: less fiber coverage, slower speeds
- East Brooklyn, Brooklyn, NY: more fiber coverage, slower speeds
- Alahambra, Phoenix, AZ: less fiber coverage, slower speeds