In Powers there is 1 residential Fiber provider covering 21.51% of the neighborhood. The average home can get speeds up to 640 Mbps. Note that we may have a financial relationship with some of the providers below. This does not influence rankings, and helps us provide high-quality detailed information for free.
Fiber Internet Service Provider in Powers
To avoid wasting your time, providers with less than 1% coverage in Powers are not shown.
Powers Satellite TV & Internet Providers
Not sure whether to choose Dish or DIRECTV? For most people most of the time we recommend DISH. But click here to learn more.
HughesNet Satellite Internet
Where in Powers is fiber internet available?
Fiber Internet Availability Key
Fiber is available in 21.51% of Powers. Areas in green have fiber internet service, where areas in yellow or red may not. The most widely available provider is Centurylink. Call one of the companies with service in Powers above to see who has service at your home.
How fast is fiber internet in Powers?
The map below shows maximum fiber internet speeds by area in Powers.
Fiber Internet Speed Key
The average Powers home can get up to 640 Mbps on their fiber internet plan. The fastest fiber download speed in the neighborhood is 2,000 Mbps, which less than 1% of residents can get. Some homes and apartments do not have access to these speeds. On the slower end, for example, less than 1% of homes can only purchase plans up to 40 Mbps. See the internet provider details below for info about their speed and coverage in Powers.
Fiber internet speeds tend to be faster in the southeast parts of Powers, and slower in the south areas of the neighborhood.
Is fiber the fastest internet I can get in Powers?
The fastest internet for you may vary based on where in Powers you live. In general, cable competes most often with fiber in the neighborhood.
- Fiber is the fastest internet type for less than 1% of Powers homes.
- Cable is fastest for 96.72% of the neighborhood.
- DSL is fastest for less than 1%.
- Fixed wireless is fastest for 2.28%.
- Satellite internet may be the only option for less than 1% of Powers homes.
Fiber Providers in Depth
Below you'll find which TV and internet providers offer service in Powers, along with details on where in Powers and at what speeds.
Centurylink Fiber in Powers, Colorado Springs, CO
Centurylink fiber coverage
About 21.40%, or 32,309 people, have Centurylink fiber internet available to them in the neighborhood. The company covers the entire Powers area. Centurylink is one of the largest internet service providers internet service providers in the US, with internet service available in a small portion of Powers.
Centurylink fiber download speeds
Centurylink is above average when comparing download speeds to all other internet providers in Powers. Versus other fiber providers in the area, Centurylink fiber is below average. There are 6 different maximum speeds throughout Powers. The fastest plan anyone in Powers can order from Centurylink goes up to 940 Mbps, the slowest package only goes up to 40 Mbps, and the neighborhood-wide average maximum speed for Powers customers is up to 635 Mbps.
Show all download speeds
- 62.4% up to 940.0 Mbps
- 26.6% up to 150.0 Mbps
- 3.5% up to 100.0 Mbps
- 4.5% up to 80.0 Mbps
- 0.3% up to 60.0 Mbps
- 2.6% up to 40.0 Mbps
Centurylink fiber upload speeds
In Powers download speeds tend to be than upload speeds for Centurylink fiber. Compared to other ISPs, Centurylink is above average where upload speeds are concerned, and below average compared to other Powers fiber providers. Centurylink offers 7 different upload speeds across the neighborhood, so your internet plan's upload speed may vary by neighborhood. The fastest upload speed available to anyone from this ISP in Powers is up to 940 Mbps. Some customers have slower plan choices, which only go up to 3.0 Mbps. On average, Centurylink customers can get speeds up to 595 Mbps.
Show all upload speeds
- 62.4% up to 940.0 Mbps
- 1.5% up to 100.0 Mbps
- 0.4% up to 50.0 Mbps
- 27.9% up to 20.0 Mbps
- 6.1% up to 10.0 Mbps
- 1.0% up to 5.0 Mbps
- 0.6% up to 3.0 Mbps
Powers Fiber by Area
This information is most helpful to those looking for homes or considering moving to Powers or any of the areas nearby.
How does fiber internet in Powers compare to the rest of Colorado Springs?
Fiber internet speeds in Powers are slower versus the average speeds in Colorado Springs: 1,000 Mbps in Colorado Springs versus 640 Mbps in the neighborhood. The city has far less fiber availability compared to the neighborhood. Average fiber coverage in Colorado Springs is 95.44% versus 21.51% in Powers.
What zip codes have fiber internet?
Fiber internet coverage varies by zip code and neighborhood. Some examples in or around Powers are shown below. You can enter any zip code here to see TV and internet providers by zip code.
What does fiber internet look like in other neighborhoods?
Below are neighborhoods nearby and with similar populations. This comparison can be useful if living somewhere with fast internet is important to you.
- Cimarron Hills, Colorado Springs, CO: more fiber coverage, faster speeds
- East Colorado Springs, Colorado Springs, CO: more fiber coverage, faster speeds
- Northeast Colorado Springs, Colorado Springs, CO: more fiber coverage, faster speeds
- Southeast Colorado Springs, Colorado Springs, CO: more fiber coverage, faster speeds
- Briargate, Colorado Springs, CO: more fiber coverage, slower speeds
- Central Colorado City, Colorado Springs, CO: more fiber coverage, faster speeds
- West Colorado Springs, Colorado Springs, CO: more fiber coverage, faster speeds
- Stratmoor Hills, Stratmoor, CO: less fiber coverage, faster speeds
- Northwest Colorado Springs, Colorado Springs, CO: less fiber coverage, slower speeds
- Security, Security-Widefield, CO: more fiber coverage, faster speeds
Neighborhoods with Similar Populations
- Far North Dallas, Dallas, TX: more fiber coverage, faster speeds
- Washington Heights, New York, NY: more fiber coverage, faster speeds
- Jamaica, New York, NY: more fiber coverage, faster speeds
- Deer Valley, Phoenix, AZ: more fiber coverage, faster speeds
- Paradise Valley, Phoenix, AZ: more fiber coverage, faster speeds
- East Brooklyn, Brooklyn, NY: more fiber coverage, faster speeds
- North Mountain, Phoenix, AZ: more fiber coverage, faster speeds
- North Hollywood, Los Angeles, CA: less fiber coverage, faster speeds
- Southeast Dallas, Dallas, TX: more fiber coverage, faster speeds
- West Houston, Houston, TX: more fiber coverage, faster speeds