In Longview there is 1 residential Fiber provider covering 3.70% of the city. The average home can get speeds up to 199 Mbps. Note that we may have a financial relationship with some of the providers below. This does not influence rankings, and helps us provide high-quality detailed information for free.
Fiber Internet Service Provider in Longview
To avoid wasting your time, providers with less than 1% coverage in Longview are not shown.
Longview Satellite TV & Internet Providers
DISH Satellite TV
N/A: Call to bundle.
DIRECTV Satellite TV
Not sure whether to choose Dish or DIRECTV? For most people most of the time we recommend DISH. But click here to learn more.
HughesNet Satellite Internet
Where in Longview is fiber internet available?
Fiber Internet Availability Key
Fiber is available in 3.70% of Longview. Areas in green have fiber internet service, where areas in yellow or red may not. The most widely available provider is ETEX. Call one of the companies with service in Longview above to see who has service at your home.
How fast is fiber internet in Longview?
The map below shows maximum fiber internet speeds by area in Longview.
Fiber Internet Speed Key
The average Longview home can get up to 199 Mbps on their fiber internet plan. The fastest fiber download speed in the city is 500 Mbps, which less than 1% of residents can get. Some homes and apartments do not have access to these speeds. On the slower end, for example, less than 1% of homes can only purchase plans up to 5.0 Mbps. See the internet provider details below for info about their speed and coverage in Longview.
Fiber internet speeds tend to be faster in the northeast parts of Longview, and slower in the west areas of the city.
Is fiber the fastest internet I can get in Longview?
The fastest internet for you may vary based on where in Longview you live. In general, cable competes most often with fiber in the city.
- Fiber is the fastest internet type for 2.51% of Longview homes.
- Cable is fastest for 93.38% of the city.
- DSL is fastest for less than 1%.
- Fixed wireless is fastest for 3.38%.
- Satellite internet may be the only option for less than 1% of Longview homes.
Fiber Providers in Depth
Below you'll find which TV and internet providers offer service in Longview, along with details on where in Longview and at what speeds.
ETEX Fiber in Longview, TX
ETEX fiber coverage
About 3.11%, or 3,118 people, have ETEX fiber internet available to them in the city. The company covers the northwest, north, southeast, central, northeast, south, and west Longview area. ETEX is a large internet service provider internet service providers in the US, with internet service available in a very small piece of Longview.
ETEX fiber download speeds
ETEX is above average when comparing download speeds to all other internet providers in Longview. Versus other fiber providers in the area, ETEX fiber is above average. There are 7 different maximum speeds throughout Longview. The fastest plan anyone in Longview can order from ETEX goes up to 500 Mbps, the slowest package only goes up to 45 Mbps, and the city-wide average maximum speed for Longview customers is up to 224 Mbps.
Show all download speeds
- 7.4% up to 500.0 Mbps
- 0.2% up to 350.0 Mbps
- 49.9% up to 250.0 Mbps
- 40.2% up to 150.0 Mbps
- 0.2% up to 100.0 Mbps
- 1.8% up to 50.0 Mbps
- 0.4% up to 45.0 Mbps
ETEX fiber upload speeds
In Longview download speeds tend to be than upload speeds for ETEX fiber. Compared to other ISPs, ETEX is above average where upload speeds are concerned, and below average compared to other Longview fiber providers. ETEX offers 5 different upload speeds across the city, so your internet plan's upload speed may vary by neighborhood. The fastest upload speed available to anyone from this ISP in Longview is up to 100 Mbps. Some customers have slower plan choices, which only go up to 3.0 Mbps. On average, ETEX customers can get speeds up to 41 Mbps.
Show all upload speeds
- 7.6% up to 100.0 Mbps
- 41.9% up to 50.0 Mbps
- 48.3% up to 25.0 Mbps
- 1.8% up to 5.0 Mbps
- 0.4% up to 3.0 Mbps
Longview Fiber by Area
This information is most helpful to those looking for homes or considering moving to Longview or any of the areas nearby.
How does fiber internet in Longview compare to the rest of Texas?
Fiber internet speeds in Longview are slower versus the average speeds in Texas: 921 Mbps in Texas versus 199 Mbps in the city. The state has far less fiber availability compared to the city. Average fiber coverage in Texas is 88.03% versus 3.70% in Longview.
What zip codes have fiber internet?
Fiber internet coverage varies by zip code and neighborhood. Some examples in or around Longview are shown below. You can enter any zip code here to see TV and internet providers by zip code.
What does fiber internet look like in other cities?
Below are cities nearby and with similar populations. This comparison can be useful if living somewhere with fast internet is important to you.
- White Oak, TX: more fiber coverage, faster speeds
- Rolling Meadows, TX: more fiber coverage, slower speeds
- Hallsville, TX: more fiber coverage, faster speeds
- East Mountain, TX: more fiber coverage, slower speeds
- Kilgore, TX: less fiber coverage, faster speeds
- Monroe, TX: less fiber coverage, slower speeds
- Union Grove, TX: more fiber coverage, slower speeds
- Walkers Mill, TX: less fiber coverage, slower speeds
- Gladewater, TX: less fiber coverage, slower speeds
- Lake Cherokee, TX: more fiber coverage, slower speeds
Cities with Similar Populations
- Kent, WA: more fiber coverage, faster speeds
- Sparks, NV: more fiber coverage, faster speeds
- Highlands Ranch, CO: more fiber coverage, faster speeds
- Northridge, CA: more fiber coverage, faster speeds
- Meridian, ID: more fiber coverage, faster speeds
- Federal Way, WA: more fiber coverage, faster speeds
- Davenport, IA: more fiber coverage, faster speeds
- San Angelo, TX: less fiber coverage, faster speeds
- Sandy, UT: more fiber coverage, faster speeds
- Gastonia, NC: more fiber coverage, faster speeds