In Jackson Heights there is 1 residential Fiber provider covering 91.01% of the neighborhood. The average home can get speeds up to 940 Mbps. Note that we may have a financial relationship with some of the providers below. This does not influence rankings, and helps us provide high-quality detailed information for free.
Fiber Internet Service Provider in Jackson Heights
To avoid wasting your time, providers with less than 1% coverage in Jackson Heights are not shown.
Jackson Heights Satellite TV & Internet Providers
DISH Satellite TV
N/A: Call to bundle.
DIRECTV Satellite TV
Not sure whether to choose Dish or DIRECTV? For most people most of the time we recommend DISH. But click here to learn more.
HughesNet Satellite Internet
Where in Jackson Heights is fiber internet available?
Fiber Internet Availability Key
Fiber is available in 91.01% of Jackson Heights. Areas in green have fiber internet service, where areas in yellow or red may not. The most widely available provider is Verizon. Call one of the companies with service in Jackson Heights above to see who has service at your home.
How fast is fiber internet in Jackson Heights?
The map below shows maximum fiber internet speeds by area in Jackson Heights.
Fiber Internet Speed Key
The average Jackson Heights home can get up to 940 Mbps on their fiber internet plan. The fastest fiber download speed in the neighborhood is 940 Mbps, which 91.01% of residents can get.
Is fiber the fastest internet I can get in Jackson Heights?
The fastest internet for you may vary based on where in Jackson Heights you live. In general, cable competes most often with fiber in the neighborhood.
- Fiber is the fastest internet type for 79.17% of Jackson Heights homes.
- Cable is fastest for 20.83% of the neighborhood.
- DSL is fastest for less than 1%.
- Fixed wireless is fastest for less than 1%.
- Satellite internet may be the only option for less than 1% of Jackson Heights homes.
Fiber Providers in Depth
Below you'll find which TV and internet providers offer service in Jackson Heights, along with details on where in Jackson Heights and at what speeds.
Verizon Fiber in Jackson Heights, East Elmhurst, NY
Verizon fiber coverage
About 91.01%, or 135,739 people, have Verizon fiber internet available to them in the neighborhood. The company covers the entire Jackson Heights area. Verizon is one of the largest internet service providers internet service providers in the US, with internet service available in most of Jackson Heights.
Verizon fiber download speeds
Verizon is one of the fastest when comparing download speeds to all other internet providers in Jackson Heights. Versus other fiber providers in the area, Verizon fiber is one of the fastest. There are no different maximum speeds throughout Jackson Heights. The fastest plan anyone in Jackson Heights can order from Verizon goes up to 940 Mbps, and all Jackson Heights customers can get this speed.
Show all download speeds
- 100.0% up to 940.0 Mbps
Verizon fiber upload speeds
In Jackson Heights download speeds tend to be than upload speeds for Verizon fiber. Compared to other ISPs, Verizon is the fastest where upload speeds are concerned, and the fastest compared to other Jackson Heights fiber providers. Verizon offers no different upload speeds across the neighborhood. The fastest upload speed available to anyone from this ISP in Jackson Heights is up to 880 Mbps, which is available to everyone covered.
Show all upload speeds
- 100.0% up to 880.0 Mbps
Jackson Heights Fiber by Area
This information is most helpful to those looking for homes or considering moving to Jackson Heights or any of the areas nearby.
How does fiber internet in Jackson Heights compare to the rest of East Elmhurst?
Fiber internet speeds in Jackson Heights are comparable versus the average speeds in East Elmhurst: 947 Mbps in East Elmhurst versus 940 Mbps in the neighborhood. The city has similar fiber availability compared to the neighborhood. Average fiber coverage in East Elmhurst is 100.00% versus 91.01% in Jackson Heights.
What zip codes have fiber internet?
Fiber internet coverage varies by zip code and neighborhood. Some examples in or around Jackson Heights are shown below. You can enter any zip code here to see TV and internet providers by zip code.
What does fiber internet look like in other neighborhoods?
Below are neighborhoods nearby and with similar populations. This comparison can be useful if living somewhere with fast internet is important to you.
- North Corona, Corona, NY: more fiber coverage, faster speeds
- Elmhurst, New York, NY: more fiber coverage, faster speeds
- Woodside, New York, NY: less fiber coverage, faster speeds
- Corona, New York, NY: more fiber coverage, similar speeds
- Ditmars Steinway, Astoria, NY: more fiber coverage, faster speeds
- Maspeth, New York, NY: more fiber coverage, faster speeds
- Astoria, New York, NY: less fiber coverage, faster speeds
- Flushing, New York, NY: more fiber coverage, faster speeds
- Middle Village, New York, NY: more fiber coverage, faster speeds
- College Point, New York, NY: more fiber coverage, similar speeds
Neighborhoods with Similar Populations
- Roosevelt, Fresno, CA: less fiber coverage, faster speeds
- Southeastern Denver, Denver, CO: less fiber coverage, slower speeds
- Sugarland, Houston, TX: less fiber coverage, faster speeds
- Southwest, Los Angeles, CA: less fiber coverage, faster speeds
- North Scottsdale, Scottsdale, AZ: less fiber coverage, faster speeds
- South Mountain, Phoenix, AZ: less fiber coverage, slower speeds
- Northland, Columbus, OH: less fiber coverage, faster speeds
- Southwestern Denver, Denver, CO: less fiber coverage, slower speeds
- Van Nuys, Los Angeles, CA: less fiber coverage, faster speeds
- Williamsburg, Brooklyn, NY: less fiber coverage, faster speeds