In Borough Park there is 1 residential Fiber provider covering 78.74% of the neighborhood. The average home can get speeds up to 940 Mbps. Note that we may have a financial relationship with some of the providers below. This does not influence rankings, and helps us provide high-quality detailed information for free.
Fiber Internet Service Provider in Borough Park
To avoid wasting your time, providers with less than 1% coverage in Borough Park are not shown.
Borough Park Satellite TV & Internet Providers
DISH Satellite TV
N/A: Call to bundle.
DIRECTV Satellite TV
Not sure whether to choose Dish or DIRECTV? For most people most of the time we recommend DISH. But click here to learn more.
HughesNet Satellite Internet
Where in Borough Park is fiber internet available?
Fiber Internet Availability Key
Fiber is available in 78.74% of Borough Park. Areas in green have fiber internet service, where areas in yellow or red may not. The most widely available provider is Verizon. Call one of the companies with service in Borough Park above to see who has service at your home.
How fast is fiber internet in Borough Park?
The map below shows maximum fiber internet speeds by area in Borough Park.
Fiber Internet Speed Key
The average Borough Park home can get up to 940 Mbps on their fiber internet plan. The fastest fiber download speed in the neighborhood is 1,000 Mbps, which less than 1% of residents can get. Some homes and apartments do not have access to these speeds. On the slower end, for example, 78.17% of homes can only purchase plans up to 940 Mbps. See the internet provider details below for info about their speed and coverage in Borough Park.
Fiber internet speeds tend to be faster in the west parts of Borough Park, and slower in the northeast areas of the neighborhood.
Is fiber the fastest internet I can get in Borough Park?
The fastest internet for you may vary based on where in Borough Park you live. In general, cable competes most often with fiber in the neighborhood.
- Fiber is the fastest internet type for less than 1% of Borough Park homes.
- Cable is fastest for 76.54% of the neighborhood.
- DSL is fastest for less than 1%.
- Fixed wireless is fastest for 22.89%.
- Satellite internet may be the only option for less than 1% of Borough Park homes.
Fiber Providers in Depth
Below you'll find which TV and internet providers offer service in Borough Park, along with details on where in Borough Park and at what speeds.
Verizon Fiber in Borough Park, Brooklyn, NY
Verizon fiber coverage
About 78.74%, or 120,232 people, have Verizon fiber internet available to them in the neighborhood. The company covers the entire Borough Park area. Verizon is one of the largest internet service providers internet service providers in the US, with internet service available in much of Borough Park.
Verizon fiber download speeds
Verizon is above average when comparing download speeds to all other internet providers in Borough Park. Versus other fiber providers in the area, Verizon fiber is the slowest. There are no different maximum speeds throughout Borough Park. The fastest plan anyone in Borough Park can order from Verizon goes up to 940 Mbps, and all Borough Park customers can get this speed.
Show all download speeds
- 100.0% up to 940.0 Mbps
Verizon fiber upload speeds
In Borough Park download speeds tend to be than upload speeds for Verizon fiber. Compared to other ISPs, Verizon is above average where upload speeds are concerned, and the slowest compared to other Borough Park fiber providers. Verizon offers no different upload speeds across the neighborhood. The fastest upload speed available to anyone from this ISP in Borough Park is up to 880 Mbps, which is available to everyone covered.
Show all upload speeds
- 100.0% up to 880.0 Mbps
Borough Park Fiber by Area
This information is most helpful to those looking for homes or considering moving to Borough Park or any of the areas nearby.
How does fiber internet in Borough Park compare to the rest of Brooklyn?
Fiber internet speeds in Borough Park are comparable versus the average speeds in Brooklyn: 940 Mbps in Brooklyn versus 940 Mbps in the neighborhood. The city has far less fiber availability compared to the neighborhood. Average fiber coverage in Brooklyn is 99.75% versus 78.74% in Borough Park.
What zip codes have fiber internet?
Fiber internet coverage varies by zip code and neighborhood. Some examples in or around Borough Park are shown below. You can enter any zip code here to see TV and internet providers by zip code.
What does fiber internet look like in other neighborhoods?
Below are neighborhoods nearby and with similar populations. This comparison can be useful if living somewhere with fast internet is important to you.
- Sunset Park, Brooklyn, NY: more fiber coverage, slower speeds
- Flatbush-Ditmas Park, Brooklyn, NY: less fiber coverage, slower speeds
- Mapleton-Flatlands, Brooklyn, NY: more fiber coverage, slower speeds
- Greenwood, Brooklyn, NY: less fiber coverage, slower speeds
- Dyker Heights, Brooklyn, NY: more fiber coverage, slower speeds
- Bensonhurst, Brooklyn, NY: more fiber coverage, slower speeds
- Prospect Lefferts Gardens, Brooklyn, NY: less fiber coverage, slower speeds
- Park Slope, Brooklyn, NY: more fiber coverage, faster speeds
- Bay Ridge-Fort Hamilton, Brooklyn, NY: more fiber coverage, slower speeds
- Crown Heights, Brooklyn, NY: more fiber coverage, slower speeds
Neighborhoods with Similar Populations
- East Side, El Paso, TX: less fiber coverage, faster speeds
- Harlem, New York, NY: more fiber coverage, faster speeds
- Canarsie, Brooklyn, NY: more fiber coverage, slower speeds
- Camelback East, Phoenix, AZ: less fiber coverage, slower speeds
- Pasadina, Houston, TX: less fiber coverage, faster speeds
- West Houston, Houston, TX: less fiber coverage, faster speeds
- Alahambra, Phoenix, AZ: less fiber coverage, slower speeds
- Southeast Dallas, Dallas, TX: less fiber coverage, faster speeds
- North Hollywood, Los Angeles, CA: less fiber coverage, faster speeds
- Mid City, Los Angeles, CA: less fiber coverage, faster speeds